Basic Life Insurance
In the event of death of the insured individual, basic life insurance provides benefits directly to beneficiaries. Amount of benefits can use for:
- Funeral expenses
- Making-up the loss of income
- Paying off debt
- Children Education Fund
- Other related expenses
- Upon death of the insured, the designated beneficiary/ies will be indemnified in accordance with the Table of MEADA’s Life Insurance Benefits.
- Upon death of the insured legal spouse the client will receive the life insurance benefits according to the Table of MEADA’s Life Insurance Benefits.
- Accidental Death
- Non-Accidental Death
- Applicants must be at least eighteen (18) years old but not more than sixty (60) years old as of the enrollment date.
The legal spouse of the applicants can also be insured provided he was eligible on age requirements.
- The Policy can be renewed until the 65th birthday of the principal insured.